Blog Introduction: American Fuhrer, errr fire

It's been a while. I guess you could say it's been years. I've been writing, but I haven't been blogging. Nothing in the world of politics has excited me to take to the pen, errr the keypad. Politics as of late have become more inflammatory than ever, so here I sit thinking it was time to let out the steam erupting in my brain. Sure enough a plethora of ideas have arrived. Here I will explain my blog platform. I will grow with it as it grows, or as I continue in my pursuit. 
Politics have become more volatile than ever. Truth is difficult to find. During the pandemic is when I fully converted to the Trump train, more on that later. I consider myself a pragmatist and a conservative independent. How I didn't know Trump was also a pragmatic populist was beyond me, but not anymore. I will discuss that at a later time. Right now it's go time! This blog will bring all sides. I will post about an issue or topic in the news and share all sides. What the left is saying, what the right is saying and what my take is. Please don't correct my grammar.....we have more important things to do. This blogspot location is temporary while my other site is being built. How ambitious of me to think I needed to purchase a domain. Positive vibes. 
I encourage and want anyone out there with even better vetted information to post it here in the comments or send me an email and I will post it ASAP. Information is key to our freedom. The censorship monster is big and strong and what a bully he is. Again don't correct my grammar.....
I don't care about fair and balanced, I care about truth. If the left is correct about an issue then I will acknowledge it, albeit begrudgingly so. The format will be self explanatory. As time goes by and we are continually awakened to the beast among us, we will fight together for our freedoms with our greatest weapon, freedom of speech and information. See you in the trenches, now go find some truth and share it. First order of business....the fires. 

What is the left saying: Climate change is causing the fires. 
Gavin Newsom admitted to Poor forest policy while meeting with President Trump.

What is the local media saying: 
Arson and human stupidity. 

National conservative media report/commentary: Possibly arson, definitely stupidity and it's happening and stats on damage and loss of life.

National liberal/leftist media report/commentary: Climate change caused the fires and we are all going to die because Trump does not believe in science. 

My take: President Trump denied the funding requested by blue states needed to rebuild their war torn cities, so a quick fix and narrative change was eminent. Two birds, one stone. That quick fix was arson, not in all cases but in my opinion most. Light some fires, get some federal state of emergency cash and tweet about climate change and once again use fear to control the vote. I can give you dozens of arson articles, but I figure a quick Google by your digits is easier. Remember: Local media outlets are slightly more accurate than the national media who tip toes around rumors by unprofessional or unpaid sources. It's not hard to get an arrest report so take to YouTube to see officers now on leave reporting that molotov cocktails (there is no joke here I just like saying molotov cocktails) are found near and around forest fires.....


Links: 


My sources: 

Comments

Popular Posts